About the Conference
The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) is hosting the third building performance conference and exhibition at the prestigious QEII Centre in Westminster on 17 & 18 November 2016.
Shaped by a multi-disciplinary and highly regarded Advisory Committee, the two day conference programme examines the design, delivery & operation of low energy, cost-effective buildings which perform.
- debate key issues affecting building performance outcomes
- showcase award-winning & cutting-edge case studies of both new and existing buildings
- reveal new developments & innovation in building services
- share expert opinions on where next for the building services industry.
- Understand the new progressive thinking in the industry – what could the future of building design, construction, maintenance and FM look like?
- Hear from exemplary projects – Building Performance Awards 2016 winners share expertise & knowledge on how to design efficient buildings, and how to improve existing stock
- Dynamic sessions and succinct presentations deliver a plethora of great “takeaways” for delegates to implement back in the office
- Gain invaluable insight from multi-disciplinary collaborative teams into how best to deliver and maintain buildings that perform well (or better than expectations)
- Update your knowledge of frontier technologies and solutions at the cutting edge in exceptional building design and building services integration
- Meet and network with like-minded industry professionals, clients and suppliers from around the world
- Take full advantage of this stimulating event to interact fully with our expert speakers by submitting your questions via the CIBSE Building Performance App
- Advance your career by receiving 10 hours of CPD over the two-days
Over 450 key policy and other officials from government; construction organisations; professional institutions and building services and senior management across the building and building services supply and demand chains:
- Building services engineers
- Built environment consultancy practices
- Environmental engineers
- Heads of sustainability
- Facilities managers, estates managers & building managers
- Senior managers across the building services supply chain
- Engineers & specifiers
- Clients: property owners, property developers, asset managers across commercial, industrial, hospitality, retail, leisure & education sectors
- Manufacturers & suppliers
- Government & local government