About the Exhibition
The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) is hosting it’s fourth building performance exhibition Build2Perform Live at Olympia, Kensington on 21 & 22 November 2017.
CIBSE Exhibition and Conference visitors and delegates are responsible for the whole spectrum of building performance, they are striving to achieve in many cases engineering excellence in the built environment. The CIBSE event is focused on commercial industrial retail, leisure, residential and public sector buildings and schemes. Building performance is one of the most important issues that must be tackled by the industry; the exhibition and conference provides real solutions for those involved with building performance.
Free to visit, the exhibition area features major manufacturers and suppliers from the building services engineering sector. Exhibitors have the opportunity to showcase best practice in building performance and demonstrate the latest products and innovations. Exhibitors also have the opportunity to give CIBSE CPD presentations free to visitors and delegates attending the event.
As an exhibitor at CIBSE Building Performance conference and exhibition you will benefit from extensive brand profile across two days and exposure to over key visitors from across the construction and building operation supply chain.
Reasons to exhibit include:
- Raise your profile in the building services sector, and gain a genuine competitive advantage
- Talk directly to those “on the front line” their individual challenges and circumstances, and coming up with creative ways to address them and how your products and service can help
- Meet key specifiers and decision-makers in the building services sector
- Sharing experience and insights you’ve gained on other similar projects to inform their approach and decision-making
- Presenting your products and services directly to decision-makers and specifiers
- Present and demonstrate your expertise to a highly targeted and motivated audience
- Gain valuable feedback and insights that can feed into your new product and business development processes
Click to view exhibition stand and sponsorship rates or please contact Steve Webb or Becky MacArthur on 01892 518877 or email@example.com